DON'T FORGOT TO CLICK THE OLD POST BUTTON AT THE END OF THE LAST POST FOR MORE POST............

ALSO CHECK OUT THE POLL AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE.........

Friday, January 14, 2011

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW : -SKY BOY- "BELLICOSE SKRILLA "

                       
 QUESTION 1:What age were you when you started to create music?

Bellicose Skrilla: I started rapping at age 7 I was living on spicelane.

Question 2: Wats the meaning behind the name Bellicose Skrilla?

Bellicose Skrilla: Bellicose Means warlike by manner.. I chose that name because it describes my attitude towards everything I do. I'm an aggressive individual eager to fight. Harsh but wise.. Skrilla means money.. Everybody likes money so I made that my second half of my stage name.

Question 3: Tell the people a lil bit about the group / the movement SKY BOYZ?

Bellicose Skrilla: Well we're a group of guys from all over Houston who formed a group from north to south. To be a SkyBoy. Means everything u do in-between life and death. U return bk to the sky. So while Ur alive Ur a SkyBoy.





Question 4: Lets get into the mixtape the set back. why the title SET BACK ?

Bellicose Skrilla: Good question. I wrote the tape in 09.. I was really going through Alot at the time. So when I visioned my solo project something told me to name it based off what I'm going through. I was setback at the time so I called it the setback also I consider the lyrical content of the tape a setback to all artist who rap in my era.. I touch slot of topics it's a very analytical project.


Question 5: What was your vision while creating this project?


Bellicose Skrilla: To instill power in all the listeners and believers in what I do. I spoke on real topics in the spiritual relm also. I made it a point not to be materialistic every song. The tape will draw u in if u allow it to. I see how this project effected the people who are close to me. They even look a me different my focus is originality. i try to stay away from making music for the ppl to only feel, i make music for them to see and believe to place in they're hearts and minds. Hopefully to make people think before they act and acknowledge God/jesuschrist as ruler and creator of all talents and greatness.

Question 6: Wat was the motivation behind Visionary ?(a track off the set back) sound like you had some shit on yo chest bro.

Bellicose Skrilla: Good question bro' i just wanted to start my mixtape off with a 90's tupac str8 real no metaphors all spoken words flo'.. can't too many artist do that and i know my skill, i knew that track would seperate my flo' from all the rest i know the effect the listener would have after hearing it. It was short and sweet i didn't want to go in too long because that's a classic beat. I felt as if i was a visionary who see's his life unfold infront of his eyes and put it on paper in different ways.

check it out 

Question 7: in one word describe wat the listeners can expect from the SET BACK?

Bellicose Skrilla : #Classic lol


Question 8: Who were some rappers growing up that you looked up too and made you wanna get into music

Bellicose Skrilla: Tupac , Nelly , Camron , Micheal Jackson , Beyonce

Question 9: What other type of genres of music do you listen too?

Bellicose Skrilla: everything if it jams and i like the words i'll bang it!


Question 10: Where can the people find more of your music?

Bellicose Skrilla: From me in the streets 10$ per copy.. itunes : bellicose skrilla .. datpiff.com search: bellicose skrilla .. http://www.cdbaby.com/bellicoseskrilla   &  www.bellicoseskrilla.webs ... my official site!

Bellicose Skrilla: Aye bro i deeply appreciate your time.. i like what u doin with this blogspot much peace and love Dubs up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment