DON'T FORGOT TO CLICK THE OLD POST BUTTON AT THE END OF THE LAST POST FOR MORE POST............

ALSO CHECK OUT THE POLL AND CLICK ON YOUR CHOICE.........

Friday, January 14, 2011

NEW MUSIC: DJ Khaled ft. Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Plies & T-Pain "Welcome To My Hood

01 DJ Khaled feat. Ross, Plies, T-Pain & Lil Wayne - Welcome To My Hood (Dirty) by GlobalGrind

DJ Khaled releases the first single from his upcoming "We The Best Forever" album, which comes out this year on Cash Money Records. The record is called “Welcome To My Hood.”


The track, crafted by the Renegades, Khaled and the Nasty Beatmakers, features Rick Ross, T-Pain, Lil Wayne and Plies.

Khaled talked about the single last year to MTV News. "When I work with Wayne, I always get the most classic verses, like 'We Taking Over,' " Khaled said. "And this verse with my new one, it's ... I'm not even gonna lie: It's amazing."

"It's one of them anthems that I do," he added. "The streets are gonna embrace it on another level. When you hear it you're gonna be like, 'This is what I'm talking about.' It's that anthem, I got them."



Source: globalgrimd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment